Thursday, August 18, 2011

If you vote republican, you are a crazy wizard

I can pick apart each of the legs the grand ole party stands on. I think anyone who stops to think about what Fox news tells us can do likewise, but they have to honestly think; use their little squishy silly-putty within their skulls for what its for as opposed to just remembering the records and stats of professional sports athletes.

That being said, I'd like to introduce Rick Perry as a Republican contender for the White House. Just listen to this Small Clip and tell me sincerely you'd vote for this man.

I was going to leave it at that but would you support a political party that believed that Harry Potter was indeed the chosen one? I'm not saying anything is wrong with Harry Potter, but wizards and dragons and house elves? Really? You think they exist?

Ok, I know the republicans don't (largely) believe in this particular fantasy, but they do get all their morals from another book that's got some pretty cool magic in it too. Take a look....its just a book! These people make their decisions and support their arguments with a piece of fiction. If you cast your vote in their direction I hope Snape does something horrible to your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment