Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So I've joined the ranks

I suppose it's human nature to want to be heard. Perhaps it goes beyond human nature to think what one has to say is important and should be heard. That being said, this will be the place I am heard. Whether I should be or shouldn't be is up to you, the reader.
That being said, I've heard that a plan is just a list of things that don't get done. So keeping that in mind I will propose here my plan:
  • Here on my sounding board I plan to post media reviews. Music, movies, games, books and more.
  • I suppose I will also try and chronicle my struggles in the art kingdom. Struggle #1 a book cover I should be working on now instead of doing this.
  • Finally I imagine my political views will make themselves known here. You have been warned.
If any of that sounds vaguely of interest to you stick around. Every fool loves an audience.

Thanks to Creig for turning me on to this bloggity blog blog

1 comment:

  1. Off to a good start. I will hit you with a rubber hose if you don't post more and better stuff, though.

    ReplyDelete